Nice Klickitat steelhead.
Klickitat king salmon.
Each cabin sleeps up to four people.
Washington - Klickitat River Guides
Salmon and Steelhead Drift
Fishing season runs June 1 thru November 30
Pound for pound, steelhead are one of the hardest fighting fish in the world. Often they will jump three to five feet out of the water while hauling 40 to 50-yards of line off your reel. Fat, acrobatic silvers are also available in the fall. The Klickitat’s fall run of king salmon are fresh from the ocean. Sometimes these hard fighting fish will take an hour to land. This river holds some of the most remote, pure fishing water in the United States and boasts exceptional scenery.
Two to four anglers per drift boat, depending on your party size. Comfortable custom boats with padded seating and ample leg room. Fish eight to ten hours each day.
Klickitat Riverside cabins
Their riverside cabins have single, double and queen comfortable beds, a living room, full bathroom with real flush toilets, and hot showers. The roof overhangs the front porch with deck chairs for a nice sitting area, and best of all, they are just a short walk through the vineyard to the river.
The timber framed outdoor center is an open space covered area with a full bbq kitchen which includes all dishes, pots, pans, silverware etc. There are ample tables, chairs, and picnic tables to accommodate large groups as well cushy couches and an entertainment center with a large screen tv for videos or movies. Comfortable cabins are located on the river and offer a relaxing end to your day’s fishing. Ample family-style meals, plus seasonal fruit pies or cobbler at dinner time.
Includes: lodging, meals, guided fishing, shuttle and taxes.
- 2013 and 2014 Rates: double occupancy cabins
- 5-nights and 5-days guided fishing $1,675.00
- 3-nights and 3-days guided fishing $1,045.00
- 2-nights and 2-days guided fishing $730.00
- 2013 and 2014 Rates: four people per cabin:
- 5-nights and 5-days guided fishing $1,550.00
- 3-nights and 3-days guided fishing $970.00
- 2-nights and 2-days guided fishing $680.00
- Turkey season runs April 15 to May 30 each year.
- Turkey hunting is $225.00 per hunter, per day in a group
with 2 -3 hunters per guide.
- Turkey hunting - single hunter $400.00 per day
- For complete trip details - request an information packet.